· Definition of marketing strategy
· Formation of marketing objectives
· Formulation of goals of promotion activities
· Decision about the principle of forming the budget based on objectives and goals of the promotion program
· Determining the optimal time and period of the promotion campaign
· Determining the target market and target groups
· Positioning of the company/brand (product, service). Deciding and conveying Unique Selling Position. Market segmentation
· Definition of the concept and creative component (ideas) of the planned promotional activities
· Choice of promotion methods:
Sponsorship (Sponsorship is a kind of public relations activity )
Trade fairs & exhibitions
· Forming the promotion mix based on selected different promotion methods
· Choice of the most suitable and effective channels for advertising: TV, radio, cinema, online, outdoor, newspapers and magazines etc.
· Creation of the content of the communication message, i.e. content of the appeal to potential buyers of products or services.
Adaptation and justification of the content of the message to different types of advertising media
· Media planning
· Choice of the methods of sales promotion
· Choice of the most effective forms of direct marketing
· Development of the form of personal selling
· Development of a series of activities of public relations with different parts of the public:customers, suppliers, the media, investors, local communities, employees etc.
· Choice and development of plan preparation for (and participation in) exhibitions, fairs and conferences.
· Full budgeting , based on the selected principle of forming the budget and the selected promotion mix
· Development of the plan of action with timing, executors and contractors
· Organization of feedback and evaluation of the promotion campaign.